Saturday, July 24, 2010

First blog without knowing to do blogging

This is the first blog I have ever written. While reading various blogs written by so influential the people I realized I hardly know anything about anything. Then, I asked myself if I knew anything about the people or the System around. After giving many nights to these thoughts I realized that knowing anything and doing anything are completely independent. I realized that I don’t need to know anything to write. The knowledge which serves most of the purposes is the raw knowledge. It is the knowledge that is embedded in your mind through the experiences of your life. It is the knowledge that comes handy when all information acquired from the books falls flat. It is the knowledge that we call, in our b-school language, as ‘global’.

Sometimes people ask why I think that ‘global’ is more important than the knowledge which we acquire from the books. I answer that the answer lies in the word ‘Global’. Global is something which knows no bounds. No territory can control anything which is considered to be global. The territory that I want to refer to here is the territory of the books, the territory which makes us conceive that we are safe only within that territory, the territory which makes us think that our thoughts have some limit, the territory that bounds the unlimited potential that the upper 1.5 KG part of our body has. This territory makes us believe that we would be superior to somebody if we have read two more books. Had these beliefs really been true I would have been better informed that Mr. R J Masalamani(our strategy teacher) because I have gone through my strategy book and Mr. Masalamani, I believe, would not have opened it once even.

Here the question is, if Global is more important than Local, then why do we need to have anything local. I believe this again is a method introduced by our highly intelligent ancestors. According to this method, a lot many local things are continuously inserted in our minds and we are asked to assimilate, understand and retain these. This is a method to test if:

· we are able to assimilate anything global that comes our way in our life.

· If we can actually make a sense of that global thing that comes our way.

· And if we can retain any global thing that comes our way.

I believe that this method of checking us is very important to manage the chaos in the world. If we don’t have the caliber for three points stated above, we should not be allowed to move up the ladder of success and if done so, we can lead the world to the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment