Monday, April 12, 2010

Dasvidaniya

In this box I feel like king
Going outside is so nuking

Cocooned life is all we yearn
Which bring mirth followed by burn

Yes, I came here to learn
No no no, first must 'unlearn'

New words, new phrase; lots of hoopla
'Per se' most popular; English oo-la-la

B.Tech. already, now go for MBA
Trend must be followed, O you CFA

Me too me too, lets catch them all
If all are equal, who among many a(ll) ?

Future is on the line, one must fight
Bullshit the ethics, that silly 'right'

My mind so busy, so disturbed now
Bewildered, happy and sad mow

Why so serious, the joker asks
Is it the disappointment at the lass :-)

Well well well, being single hurts
Does it mean being more free sucks ?

One year gone, 50 percent manager!
Asked the green field, preserved by the gardener

Eyes relieved, after hard work at laptop
The lifeline at office and killer at health cop

Trees & plants I love u all
U give me joy and I run(away) without call

God so kind, I have some alternatives
This crazy man looking for superlatives

10 things to do before I leave mine
Are they easy, absolutely defined ?

Search for the answers keepin stakeholders in mind
This is a Cricket game, team not 'I' find...

Bored u a lot, many would agree
My first attempt, care not a degree



2 comments:

  1. the killer most poem i ever heard,
    even then i read it, word to word,
    i still have a believe, u r not a nerd,
    u just free a little but creative mad bird.


    LoLzzzz...

    ReplyDelete